Priprave.net forum

Niste prijavljeni.

#1 16.04.2018 02:39:36

hfy962464
Najstnik
Registriran: 08.04.2018
Objave: 165

eliminate England in the process.

Vince Youngs days with the Green Bay Packers are over. Columbus Blue Jackets T-shirts . Johnny Jollys comeback is apparently complete. The veteran quarterback, vying for a backup job, went on Twitter on Saturday to thank Green Bay for giving him an opportunity and wished the team well this season. Youngs departure would leave just B.J. Coleman on the roster to back up Aaron Rodgers. Young was one of 22 players released Saturday by the team to get down to the 53-man roster limit. "Thanks to (Packers) for the opportunity ... Wonderful fans. Good luck this season," Young posted. Running back Alex Green, who led Green Bay last year with 464 yards on 135 carries, was also cut. DuJuan Harris secured the job down the stretch in 2012, while Eddie Lacy and Johnathan Franklin were selected in the draft to beef up the backfield. Harris was placed on injured reserve recently with a knee injury, leaving questions about the backfield depth chart. The Packers will go into the season with Lacy, Franklin, veteran James Starks and fullback John Kuhn in the backfield. Defensive lineman Jollys return from a three-year layoff appears certain after surviving Saturdays roster cuts. Jolly had been suspended by the NFL for violating the leagues substance-abuse policy and served about nine months in prison. On Twitter, Jolly thanked the Packers and their fans for "the support and opportunity. I wont let you down!!" Jolly has looked good in camp, displaying his knack to swat passes. He had a sack in the final preseason game Thursday against the Chiefs. Young struggled in that game, going 14 of 30 for 144 yards with two fumbles. That followed a strong showing the previous week against the Seahawks. The Packers signed Young on Aug. 6. Before that, he was out of football for a year after being cut by the Buffalo Bills. Drafted by the Titans, Young has had a checkered career as a starter in Tennessee and as a backup to Michael Vick with the Philadelphia Eagles. Hes been to two Pro Bowls, and has a 74.4 career passer rating. The Packers may still be looking for a veteran backup. Coleman was 2 of 7 for 19 yards against the Chiefs. Green Bay also released veteran backup Graham Harrell earlier in the preseason. Harrell has since signed with the Jets. Elsewhere on offence, the Packers went with Jarrett Boykin and Jeremy Ross to back up the top trio of Randall Cobb, James Jones and Jordy Nelson at wide receiver. Among other cuts by the Packers were fullback Jonathan Amosa; offensive linemen Andrew Datko, Garth Gerhart, Kevin Hughes and Patrick Lewis; defensive backs David Fulton, Loyce Means, James Nixon, Chaz Powell and Brandon Smith; receivers Charles Johnson, Tyrone Walker and Myles White; tight ends Matthew Mulligan, Jake Stoneburner and D.J. Williams; linebackers Terrell Manning, Dezmen Moses and Donte Savage; and defensive tackle Jordan Miller. Seth Jones Blue Jackets Jersey . After the loss, White refused to make good on the bet, instead offering Hoyt tickets to a Bears game. Columbus Blue Jackets Hoodie . Or at least on everyone elses expectations. Costa Rica followed up its surprise win over Uruguay with another World Cup stunner on Friday, beating four-time champion Italy 1-0 to secure a spot in the next round and eliminate England in the process. http://www.hockeybluejacketsauthority.c … rsey-c-24/ . Selected by the Titans in the 2007 NFL Draft, Johnson rejoined the club last season after a five-year stint with Indianapolis. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- LeBron James called comments on an audio recording of a man identified as Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling "appalling" and said hes not sure if he would suit up for the remainder of the NBA playoffs if he played for the Clippers. "Theres no room for Donald Sterling in the NBA -- there is no room for him," the Heat forward said Saturday night before a playoff game against the Charlotte Bobcats. The league said Saturday it was investigating the recording posted on TMZs website, calling the comments "disturbing and offensive." James said NBA Commissioner Adam Silver should take swift action if the comments are found to be made by Sterling. "Obviously, if the reports are true its unacceptable in our league," James said. "It doesnt matter, white, black or Hispanic -- all across the races its unacceptable. As the commissioner of our league they have to make a stand. They have to be very aggressive with it. I dont know what it will be, but we cant have that in our league. "Were the model citizen of all sports around the world because we are the most recognizable figures. ... Its vvery disrespectful and its appalling. Curtis McElhinney Blue Jackets Jersey Authentic. " One of James best friends, Chris Paul, plays for the Clippers. James said he hasnt spoken with Paul, but "I can only imagine what is going through his head." "I have kind of wavered back and forth if I would actually sit out," James said. "If our owner would come out and say the things he said I would have to sit down with my teammates and talk to my family because at the end of the day, our family and teammates are way more important than that,. Basketball is huge and the playoffs have been unbelievable so far and I hate that something has to come out." In the recording, the man on the recorder questions his girlfriends association with minorities. James said hes not angry about the comments, just disappointed. "I can only imagine if a player came out and said something of that stature what would happen to us as players," James said. "I believe in Adam (Silver) and I believe in the NBA and they have to do something very fast before this really gets out of hand. But like I said there is no room for Donald Sterling in our league." NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Odsoten

Board footer